Quetta Chappal remains an epic center of sub-continent style. Seeing the stitching take place on these for the first time was a moment of epiphany. Over time we have definitely made them better. Not just in look but in comfort.
- Inspired by the cultural patterns of Quetta city, the chappal is made from our premium chocolate brown leather. It features a beautifully handstitched leather welt. Designed for a tailored, close to the foot fit, the Quetta Style can easily be worn with both traditional and casual attire.
- Fit true to size, take your regular US size. Only available in full sizes, go down to the nearest whole size if you take a half size. View size chart.
- Chocolate brown leather upper
- Cross-over strap detail
- Buckle fastening
- Hand stitched welt
- Leather footbeds and leather sole
- Comes with our signature dustbags and cleaning cloth
- Handcrafted in Okara
- We offer free worldwide shipping on orders over $100 using FedEx / DHL within 3-5 business days.
- Free returns and exchanges within US and Pakistan.